Monday, March 27, 2006

Illustration Friday-Monster


Well, it's time for my semi-monthly contribution to Illustration Friday! I wasn't sure where this one would go; I was using a new kind of ink on a paper that I traditionally don't use for ink. That, and I'm not particularly use to the type of lighting that was used in the drawing, so the high contrast glare from the tv was an experiment for me. Overall, I'm pleased with where I ended up, but if I did it all over, I'd probably do a few things differently. But I could say that for everything that I ever did, right?

6 comments:

HARDWAX said...

So sweet, lonely, really beautiful detailed work!

TheTart said...

I love this... she has so many great monster friends! I especially like the guy on the far left.

Smooch,
The Tart

Heartful said...

Love the shading in this, great detail.

AscenderRisesAbove said...

that is a wonderful illustration!

georg said...

beautiful - you've succeded with the light from the tv, and you've so many great details - lovely

Anonymous said...

I dig golems, and you've got at least a couple in your illustration. Good job.