Thursday, June 02, 2011

New Online Store & Featured Products

Jeez, been exactly a month since I posted to the blog. Sorry dear readers, things have been busy, but things are always busy, right?

One of the things I've been busy with is setting up a new online store through Big Cartel. Etsy was nice, but the slow sales were getting frustrating, and I liked the look and flexibility of Big Cartel. So, you can find the store here: Mike Sgier Comics & Illustration - Big Cartel


I'd like to highlight two items that I've recently completed, and are available to buy. First, I created a reproduction of my Sketchbook Project 2011 contribution The Fibonacci Device. You can get a glimpse of the complete book at a Tumblr I set up for it: fibonacci-device.tumblr.com
And you get your own copy of the book here: msgier.bigcartel.com/product/the-fibonacci-device

Also available at the store are a set of sketch cards I made based upon the films of Federico Fellini. At first this project was a just a fun 'hobby,' but it turned out that I really enjoyed it, people liked it, and I kept coming up with ideas for cards. It gives me a chance to tackle a lot of subjects in a short amount of time.
You can buy your own set of Fellini cards here: Fellini! a celebration in sketch cards


And there's plenty of other stuff there too, so please, browse around!

That should do it for one night. I'll try not to be a stranger!

No comments: