Thursday, August 23, 2012

Return to Printmaking

A lot has been happening these past few months. I completed the Cid & Francis comic, which you can read over on my Tumblr, and I've also decided to get back into printmaking. I use to do a lot of this back in the day, but fell away from it during grad school. I guess looking at it now, it's a medium that I had real strengths in, and it helped me to stand out from the pack. I'm a little rusty, I'll admit, but being back in a print shop, rolling ink onto a block and sending it through a press, it felt good. 

Richie Tenenbaum, from Wes Anderson's The Royal Tenenbaums

Treasure Map Travels
featuring Cid & Francis

Both of these prints are currently for sale at my Storenvy shop

1 comment:

erectile dysfunction drugs said...

hey there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again soon.